- 2 cups oats (I use quick oats)
- 4 scoops vanilla protein powder (I use Complete Whey by Cytosport, http://www.cytosport.com/products/specialized/complete-whey-powder)
- .5 cup Greek Yogurt 0% fat
- 2 TB Peanut Butter Powder (You can sub the peanut butter powder and yogurt for .5 cup peanut butter and .5 cup water.)
- Cinnamon (sprinkle in)
- 2-3 droppers of Pure Liquid Vanilla Stevia from NuNaturals, https://nunaturals.com/product/103
Mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl with a fork. Press the mixed ingredients into a 9x9 baking dish that has been presprayed with Pam. Sprinkle more cinnamon on top and put the pan in the freezer for 20-30 minutes to help the bars set up. Divide into smaller bars (8-12), put them in individual plastic baggies and have them ready for a quick snack while you're on the go.
Nutritional Info (This info is for the entire recipe. You will need to divide the numbers below by the number of bars you created for the info on each individual bar.)